Second Annual Nature Art Show
For more information contact CORE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping by the CORE offices in the Museum.
- Two-dimensional in any medium (photography, painting, drawing, collage, etc.)
- No bigger than 24” x 36” framed
- Must depict a natural subject (animal, vegetable, mineral, natural landscape, etc.) Artwork of portraits or mostly human subjects will be returned to the artist.
- Must be framed by the artist or made to be hung on the wall.
- The art contest is open to Bryan College students, full and part-time faculty and full and part-time staff.
- Must be submitted to the Henning Museum office in Mercer 136 by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 2, 2012. Download form here. Submission forms will be available in the museum office.
All winners will receive gift certificates to the Bryan College bookstore. The Faculty/Staff first place certificate will be $100, First Place Student Division will be $100, and the People’s Choice $100. Judges' decisions and people’s choice votes are final.